Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 - Western Union is recruiting BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Western Union Recruitment Notification - Western Union Career Notification for Trainee role | Western Union job opening Online Application. Western Union is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Western Union, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Western Union :
Table of contents
Western Union Company is a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. Our omnichannel platform connects the digital and physical worlds and makes it possible for consumers and businesses to send and receive money and make payments with speed, ease, and reliability. With our global reach, Western Union moves money for better, connecting family, friends and businesses to enable financial inclusion and support economic growth.
Detailed Job Description :
- You will be responsible for writing IT software code using the technology & product or domain skills acquired through academic knowledge and on-the-job learning in small module projects.
- This is a preparatory role for you to build technical, functional & domain knowledge before you get involved in developing software modules independently.
- You will be required to debug software issues in small project modules and provide fixes or resolve them under the direct supervision of a manager.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BE / B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered.
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc.)
- Write small software code (100-300 LOC per day), maintain, and improve existing software code in product modules as per provided specifications, and get it reviewed by the manager or mentors in the project team. Provide bug fixes to software issues identified during the development & testing phases under the guidance of senior team members.
- Write simple proof-of-concept software projects under the strict supervision of a senior in the project team.
- Learn software languages like Java / .Net, syntax, and coding practices to be implemented in projects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee post at Western Union includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Western Union Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Western Union Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,