Western Union Off Campus Drive 2020 | Junior Associate | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Mumbai , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Western Union – Western Union Company is a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. Our omnichannel platform connects the digital and physical worlds and makes it possible for consumers and businesses to send and receive money and make payments with speed, ease, and reliability. With our global reach, Western Union moves money for better, connecting family, friends and businesses to enable financial inclusion and support economic growth.
||Company Name||Western Union|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Associate|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Western Union Jobs 2020 :
- You will be responsible to ensure that software functionality is implemented with a focus on code optimization and organization.
- You will recommend improvements to existing software programs, troubleshoot application issues and coordinate with operations, functional, and technical teams for issue resolution.
- You will work with a software development team and Service providers in a geographically distributed structure.
Skills Required For Western Union Jobs 2020 :
- You need to have 2 – 4 years of software development experience using microservice architecture style with hands on experience in developing message-based systems using Nservice bus.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft .Net technologies (.Net Core, VS 2017 ,2015 and earlier versions) with C# is mandatory.
- Experience in WCF with knowledge of web services, testing tools like SOAP UI is required.
- Hand on experience using SQL server, T-SQL and queries optimization is required.
- You should have experience in developing and implementing windows & web-based solutions with WCF, with experience in implementing SOLID design concepts, object-oriented design and techniques.
- You should have knowledge of logical and physical database architectures and operating systems along with experience of code implementation using SOLID principle.
- Good knowledge of Source Repository tools (GIT ,SVN) and hands on knowledge of automated testing tools like NUnit, visual studio test is a plus.
Documents to be Carried for Western Union Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Western Union Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.