Wipro Careers 2022 - Wipro is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Wipro Recruitment Notification - Wipro Career Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee role | Wipro job opening Online Application. Wipro is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee positions in Gurugram Haryana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Wipro, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Engineer Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Wipro Careers 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Wipro :
Detailed Job Description :
- Instrumental in understanding the requirements and design ofthe product/ software
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs,studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
- Investigating problem areas followed by the software developmentlife cycle
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problemstatement
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impactavailability
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasibledesign
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carryout the detailed investigation into software requirements
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information onsoftware capabilities
- Perform coding and ensure optimal software/ moduledevelopment
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis,problem definition, requirements, software development and proposedsoftware
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, andexecuting these cases
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware,improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation ofnew systems or modifications of an existing system
- Ensuring that code is error free or has no bugs and test failure
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications,activities and status
- Ensure all the codes are raised as per the norm defined forproject / program / account with clear description and replicationpatterns
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation andreports as requested
- Coordinating with the team on daily project status and progressand documenting it
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace theresult to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis withrespect to project and its execution
- Capturing all the requirements and clarifications from theclient for better quality work
- Taking feedback on the regular basis to ensure smooth and ontime delivery
- Participating in continuing education and training to remaincurrent on best practices, learn new programming languages, and betterassist other team members.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardwareinterfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation,flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Documenting very necessary details and reports in a formal wayfor proper understanding of software from client proposal toimplementation
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mailcontent, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances ofcomplaints either internally or externally
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcomingtechnology along with expertise in programming (automation, tools andsystems) to build efficiencies and effectiveness in own function/ Clientorganization – Competent
- Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms toproduce consistent results, provide effective control and reduction ofrisk – Expert
- Technical knowledge – knowledge of various programminglanguages, tools, quality management standards and processes – Expert
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer Trainee post at Wipro includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Wipro Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Wipro Careers 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Wipro Careers 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Wipro Careers 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Wipro Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Wipro Careers 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana