Wipro Limited Recruitment Notification for Test Engineer positions, Wipro Limited Career 2023 Notification was officially announced by Wipro Limited on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Wipro Limited, this is your chance to apply Wipro Limited Career 2023 job vacancy.
Wipro Limited Career 2023
Wipro Limited is recruiting BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech candidates for the role of Test Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Test Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Wipro Limited Career 2023 Overview
|BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
The purpose of this role is to prepare test cases and performtesting of the product/ platform/ solution to be deployed at a clientend and ensure its meet 100% quality assurance parameters
Instrumental in understanding the test requirements and testcase design of the product
- Authoring test planning with appropriate knowledge on businessrequirements and corresponding testable requirements
- Implementation of Wipro’s way of testing using Model basedtesting and achieving efficient way of test generation
- Ensuring the test cases are peer reviewed and achieving lessrework
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases,ensure version
- Setting the criteria, parameters, scope/out-scope of testing andinvolve in UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Automate the test life cycle process at the appropriate stagesthrough vb macros, scheduling, GUI automation etc
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
To design and execute the automation framework and reporting
- Develop and automate tests for software validation by setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing testcases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Ensure the test defects raised are as per the norm defined forproject / program / account with clear description and replicationpatterns
- Detect bug issues and prepare file defect reports and reporttest progress
- No instances of rejection / slippage of delivered work items andthey are within the Wipro / Customer SLA’s and norms
- Design and timely release of test status dashboard at the end ofevery cycle test execution to the stake holders
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace theresult to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis withrespect to testing and its execution
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mailcontent, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- On time deliveries – WSRs, Test execution report and relevantdashboard updates in Test management repository
- Updates of accurate efforts in eCube, TMS and other projectrelated trackers
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances ofcomplaints either internally or externally
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Test Engineer post at Wipro Limited includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Wipro Limited Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Wipro Limited Career 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Wipro Limited Career 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Wipro Limited Career 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Wipro Limited Career 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Wipro Limited Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Wipro Limited Career 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka