Wipro Recruitment 2020 | Network Engineer | BE / B.Tech / B.sc| BE / B.Tech | New Delhi | Apply Online @ Official website
Wipro Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Wipro company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech AnyDegree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Wipro address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Wipro Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Wipro – Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Network Data Admin - Administrator|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.sc|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||, New Delhi|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Network Data Admin - Administrator includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- Network Data Admin-L1 ( Mandatory )
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors. Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
Documents to be Carried for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Wipro Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.