Wipro Off Campus 2023 - Wipro is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of IT Service Desk Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Wipro Off Campus 2023 - Wipro is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of IT Service Desk Apply Online @ official website
Wipro Recruitment Notification - Wipro Career Notification for IT Service Desk role | Wipro job opening Online Application. Wipro is currently recruiting candidates for IT Service Desk positions in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune. Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Wipro, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the IT Service Desk post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
Wipro Off Campus 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||IT Service Desk|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Wipro :
Detailed Job Description :
- Provide first class, multi site support for all end user incidents and service requests relating to the business and IT environment, maintaining high levels of ownership throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Undertake prioritization, analysis, diagnosis, resolution or reassignment of a wide range of incidents using the Knowledge Base, including computer and point of sale hardware, operating systems, applications and networks.
- Maintain clear, accurate and timely information for every incident or service request to provide relevant data to the end user, other IT personnel or 3rd Parties and to enable effective triaging or request fulfilment.
- Responsible for supporting investigation and diagnosis of assigned problems for workarounds and/or root causes.
- Proposes solutions to problems and implements solutions if Change Management is not required.
- Own customer service on a call by call basis, taking end to end responsibility for all service requests.
- Ensure effective management of issues raised through calls, emails, self service and face to face and handle the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using agreed incident management and request fulfilment processes.
- Understand and proactively operate the escalations procedures.
- Ensure effective management of incidents or service requests, using agreed incident management and request fulfilment processes and consistently meeting agreed SLA targets.
- Ensure compliance with quality management, risk management, security policies and procedures.
- Monitor the status and progress of incidents and service requests.
- Lead Continual Service Improvement through identification and delivery of process improvements and problem prevention.
- Adherence to policies and procedures, closure of open calls after resolution.
- Opens, logs, prioritizes, assigns, and closes calls logged in the IT SD.
- Asks the Customer End User for all relevant information concerning the call made or issue reported by the Customer End User.
- Provides status and updates on tickets to authorized users.
- Reopens Ticket / Creates new ticket to follow up if the user indicates that the inquiry was not resolved to their satisfaction.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Technical Skills: OS(Windows/MAC), MS Applications(O365), Servers, VPN, Active Directory, Networking, Etc.
- Required: Excellent communication skills with good technical knowledge.
- Candidate should have basic good knowledge of computer like VPN, troubleshooting, configuration, ticketing, installation, IP address, etc.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the IT Service Desk post at Wipro includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Wipro Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Wipro Off Campus 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Wipro Off Campus 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Wipro Off Campus 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Wipro Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Wipro Off Campus 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is , Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting