Wipro Off campus Drive 2022 - Wipro is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Test Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Wipro Recruitment Notification - Wipro Career Notification for Test Engineer role | Wipro job opening Online Application. Wipro is currently recruiting candidates for Test Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Wipro, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Test Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Wipro Off campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Wipro :
Detailed Job Description :
- Instrumental in understanding the test requirements and testcase design of the product
- Authoring test planning with appropriate knowledge on businessrequirements and corresponding testable requirements
- Implementation of Wipro’s way of testing using Model basedtesting and achieving efficient way of test generation
- Ensuring the test cases are peer reviewed and achieving lessrework
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases,ensure version
- Setting the criteria, parameters, scope/out-scope of testing andinvolve in UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Automate the test life cycle process at the appropriate stagesthrough vb macros, scheduling, GUI automation etc
- To design and execute the automation framework and reporting
- Develop and automate tests for software validation by setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing testcases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Ensure the test defects raised are as per the norm defined forproject / program / account with clear description and replicationpatterns
- Detect bug issues and prepare file defect reports and reporttest progress
- No instances of rejection / slippage of delivered work items andthey are within the Wipro / Customer SLA’s and norms
- Design and timely release of test status dashboard at the end ofevery cycle test execution to the stake holders
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace theresult to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis withrespect to testing and its execution
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mailcontent, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- On time deliveries – WSRs, Test execution report and relevantdashboard updates in Test management repository
- Updates of accurate efforts in eCube, TMS and other projectrelated trackers
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances ofcomplaints either internally or externally
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Functional Competencies/ Skill
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcomingtechnology (automation, tools and systems) to build efficiencies andeffectiveness in own function/ Client organization – Competent
- Process Excellence - Ability to follow the standards and norms toproduce consistent results, provide effective control and reduction ofrisk – Expert
- Technical knowledge – knowledge of various testing tools,automation tools, customization and its implementation at the clientsite - Expert
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Test Engineer post at Wipro includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Wipro Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Wipro Off campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Wipro Off campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Wipro Off campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Wipro Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Wipro Off campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka