Wipro - Wipro Off Campus Drive is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of Test Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Wipro Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - Wipro Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Test Engineer role | Wipro Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. Wipro Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Test Engineer positions in Across India. Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Wipro Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Test Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Wipro Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Wipro Off Campus Drive :
Wipro is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consultant and business process services. It is one of the leading Big Tech companies
Detailed Job Description :
Instrumental in understanding the test requirements and testcase design of the product
- Authoring test planning with appropriate knowledge on businessrequirements and corresponding testable requirements
- Implementation of Wipro’s way of testing using Model basedtesting and achieving efficient way of test generation
- Ensuring the test cases are peer reviewed and achieving lessrework
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases,ensure version
- Setting the criteria, parameters, scope/out-scope of testing andinvolve in UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Automate the test life cycle process at the appropriate stagesthrough vb macros, scheduling, GUI automation etc
To design and execute the automation framework and reporting
- Develop and automate tests for software validation by setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing testcases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Ensure the test defects raised are as per the norm defined forproject / program / account with clear description and replicationpatterns
- Detect bug issues and prepare file defect reports and reporttest progress
- No instances of rejection / slippage of delivered work items andthey are within the Wipro / Customer SLA’s and norms
- Design and timely release of test status dashboard at the end ofevery cycle test execution to the stake holders
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace theresult to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis withrespect to testing and its execution
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mailcontent, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- On time deliveries – WSRs, Test execution report and relevantdashboard updates in Test management repository
- Updates of accurate efforts in eCube, TMS and other projectrelated trackers
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances ofcomplaints either internally or externally.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Test Engineer post at Wipro Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Wipro Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Wipro )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Wipro – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Wipro ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Wipro Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Wipro ?
The Job location for this post is , Across India
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,