Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH) - Wipro has recruit B.E, B.Tech, ME, MTech (All Branches) candidates for Elite National Talent (Project Engineer) Apply Online @ official website
Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH) : Wipro has to recruit candidates for Elite National Talent (Project Engineer) positions through off campus in All Over India. The candidates who are Finished in B.E, B.Tech, ME, MTech (All Branches) Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Wipro you can use this recruitment.
|Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH)|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Elite National Talent (Project Engineer)|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, ME, MTech (All Branches)|
|Experience||Freshers (2022 passed)|
|Job Location||, All Over India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Apply Mode||Online (apply on or before 15th September 2021)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Elite National Talent (Project Engineer) includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (25.09.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
Year of Passing: 2022
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
Branch of Study:
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Last date to apply: 15th September 2021
Online assessment will be tentatively held between: 20th September’21- 27th September’21.
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- 2022- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH) – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH) ?
you can apply for this post via Online Online (apply on or before 15th September 2021)
Q2. What is the Wipro Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH) ?
The Job location for this post is , All Over India
Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH),
Wipro off campus,
Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH) application form,
Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH) notification,
Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH) qualification,
Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH) salary details,
Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH) selection process,
how to apply Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH) Job Vacancies,
Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022 (NTH) Vacancies details,
Wipro job openings,
All Over India Job Vacancies,
Wipro job vacancies,
jobs in ,
jobs in Wipro,
Elite National Talent (Project Engineer) job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,