Wipro Recruitment Notification for Financial Analyst positions, Wipro Recruitment Notification was officially announced by Wipro on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Wipro, this is your chance to apply Wipro Recruitment job vacancy.
Wipro is recruiting MBA candidates for the role of Financial Analyst. Here, you will find more information about the Financial Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Wipro Recruitment Overview
|Gurugram , Haryana
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- Support process by managing transactions as per requiredquality standards
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephoneand/or emails in a courteous manner
- Document all pertinent end user identification information,including name, department, contact information and nature of problem orissue
- Update own availability in the RAVE system to ensureproductivity of the process
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions
- Follow standard processes and procedures to resolve all clientqueries
- Resolve client queries as per the SLA’s defined in thecontract
- Access and maintain internal knowledge bases, resources andfrequently asked questions to aid in and provide effective problemresolution to clients
- Identify and learn appropriate product details to facilitatebetter client interaction and troubleshooting
- Document and analyze call logs to spot most occurring trends toprevent future problems
- Maintain and update self-help documents for customers to speedup resolution time
- Identify red flags and escalate serious client issues to Teamleader in cases of untimely resolution
- Ensure all product information and disclosures are given toclients before and after the call/email requests
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with service agreements
- Deliver excellent customer service through effectivediagnosis and troubleshooting of client queries
- Provide product support and resolution to clients by performinga question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Assist clients with navigating around product menus andfacilitate better understanding of product features
- Troubleshoot all client queries in a user-friendly, courteousand professional manner
- Maintain logs and records of all customer queries as per thestandard procedures and guidelines
- Accurately process and record all incoming call and email usingthe designated tracking software
- Offer alternative solutions to clients (where appropriate) withthe objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Organize ideas and effectively communicate oral messagesappropriate to listeners and situations
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers to recordfeedback and ensure compliance to contract /SLAs
- Build capability to ensure operational excellence andmaintain superior customer service levels of the existing account/client
- Undertake product trainings to stay current with productfeatures, changes and updates
- Enroll in product specific and any other trainings per clientrequirements/recommendations
- Partner with team leaders to brainstorm and identify trainingthemes and learning issues to better serve the client
- Update job knowledge by participating in self learningopportunities and maintaining personal networks
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Financial Analyst post at Wipro includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Wipro Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Wipro Recruitment )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Wipro Recruitment – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Wipro Recruitment?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Wipro Recruitment Selection Process?
Ans. Wipro Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Wipro Recruitment?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana