Wipro Recruitment 2020 | Desktop Support Administrator | BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA | Mumbai | Apply Online
Wipro Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Wipro IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in B.Com/ M.Com Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Wipro Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Wipro Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Wipro Ltd – Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Desktop Support Administrator|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA|
|Experience Needed||0-3 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Desktop Support Administrator includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
Skills Required for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- You should have a good PC and database knowledge as well as project or process management skills.
- Applicants from Regular Graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% and above marks.
- You should take an initiative as well as independent.
- Applicants should be focused on Customer.
- Applicants should be flexible and adaptable to business requirements and ready to work on multiple shifts.
- Applicants should have an excellent written & spoken communication skills in English.
Documents to be Carried for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.