Wipro Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE / B.Tech | Noida , Uttar Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : Wipro Ltd – Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
||Company Name||Wipro Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- The candidate must have sound knowledge of SQL and its core concepts.
- Sound Knowledge of Unix Shell scripting
- Should be flexible to overlap US business hours & Provide support on weekends
- Understanding of Hadoop is added advantage with skills like Hive, Spark, Scala
Documents to be Carried for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.