Wipro Recruitment 2020 | Test Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Wipro Ltd – Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
|Company Name||Wipro Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Qualification||BE /B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- Should have sound fundamentals and hands-on programming experience using object oriented programming languages (such as C#), REXX/VM Programming (including PIPE programming) and SQL (ability to write and execute queries to validate data).
- Must be familiar with GitHub etc. and other tools like Jira, SharePoint, Wiki etc.
- Desired: Familiarity with RESTful APIs, SOAP UI etc.
- Knowledge of IBM S/390 Assembler, C/C++, DB2, IBM TPF Toolkit will be a plus.
- If the candidate is proficient in Python programming, knows any of the following databases SQL Server / NoSQL / MongoDB / MySQL etc., Web APIs, Web Services, VB Scripting etc.
- It will be an added advantage. “As a Senior Test Engineer you should able to devise Test Strategy, review test plan, traceability matrix and ensure usage of tools for optimization.
- You should be able to ensure the availability test environment, design test and defect reporting formats and manage the team.
- You should update project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to stakeholders.”
Documents to be Carried for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.