Wipro Recruitment 2020 | Trainee | BE / B.Tech | Trainee Engineer | Across India | Apply Online
Company Profile : Wipro Ltd – Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region. Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
||Company Name||Wipro Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE , B.Tech|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
Documents to be Carried for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Apply Link Bangalore,Pune : Click Here
Apply Link Chennai,Hyderabad : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.