Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021 - Wolters Kluwer is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Wolters Kluwer Recruitment Notification - Wolters Kluwer Career Notification for Associate Software Engineer role | Wolters Kluwer job opening Online Application. Wolters Kluwer is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer positions in Chennai Tamil nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Wolters Kluwer, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Wolters Kluwer :
Wolters Kluwer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, nurses, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors. Our range of expert solutions combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services to deliver better outcomes, analytics, and improved productivity for our customers.
Detailed Job Description :
The Associate Enterprise Software Engineer role is to design, develop, troubleshoot, debug software programs, support and maintain internal WK applications in different hosting providers. Looking for highly talented and eager engineering graduates looking to join an impact driven and collaborative teams. Leadership potential, prior work experience (internships, projects, and co-ops) and general interest in technology and its business applications are a plus.
- Write requirements (Use cases, functional specifications, systems and business context diagrams), Designs, develop, troubleshoots and debugs software programs used for internal WK applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications to support the business.
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Analyze requirements, test (test cases, test data, test automation using selenium, performance testing) and integrate application components and ensure that system improvements are done accurately with highest quality.
- Maintain and support applications in different environments including traditional hosting providers, private cloud, and public cloud (including AWS and Azure).
- Manage and support application environments including operating systems, database (Oracle, SQL Server, and others) along with the operating environments.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- An interest in Information Technology and in Information Services and Software space
- Experience in developing SQL queries utilizing RDBMS (can include any of these - SQL Server, DB2, and/or Oracle) to validate test results and/or create test data to execute test cases.
- Practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills with attention to details
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment demonstrating strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience including presentations to senior management, peer groups and associates
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of project life cycle methodology and procedures
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Engineer post at Wolters Kluwer includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Wolters Kluwer Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Wolters Kluwer Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil nadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,