Wood PLC - Wood PLC Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer – Subsea Apply Online @ official website
Wood PLC Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Wood PLC Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Graduate Engineer – Subsea role | Wood PLC Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Wood PLC Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer – Subsea positions in Chennai Tamilnadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Wood PLC Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Engineer – Subsea post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Wood PLC Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Organization||Wood PLC Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer – Subsea|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamilnadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Wood PLC Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people
Detailed Job Description :
Wood Group Kenny India Pvt Ltd is currently looking for Graduate Subsea Engineers to assist senior engineers, under the guidance of the Project/Engineering Manager, in developing and/or delivering work scopes as allocated by the project/s.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work within multi-disciplined teams to support the engineering, planning and execution of subsea projects.
- Working with various design and operational documents, specifications and drawings like topsides integration schematics, subsea distribution drawings, subsea electrical, fibre, hydraulic and chemical schematics, interlocks, and programming cause and effect spreadsheets, alarm rationalization manual.
- Participate/Contribute to SIL Reports, RCM, IPF studies, HAZOP/ HAZID studies, major accident hazard bowties, RAM Matrix, asset safety case, cause & effects, RBI, LOPA, FMEA & Risk/ Criticality Analysis (cost & safety / environmental).
- Help with backlog prioritisation & optimisation and bridging the gaps between the project design phase and that of the commissioning, operations and maintenance. Minimising incomplete coverage to reduce availability or reliability risks.
- Develop project cost estimates, schedules and execution plans, and assess options for project delivery.
- Coordinate project support from engineering contractors and project interfaces with client and third-party teams.
- Report on project delivery status
- Implement and assist with the project risk processes.
- Assist with in-house development of tools & programs.
- Should be prepared to undergo offshore medical and apply for BOSIET certification.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- B.E. or B.Tech. in Instruments or Chemical Engineering. Masters/Ph.D. in Offshore or Subsea Engineering is preferred. Chartered Engineer as defined by AMIE or EngTech/Incorporated Engineer could be advantageous.
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Engineers who have undergone internship or those who have similar experience in subsea/ offshore/ renewables engineering will have added advantage.
- Ability to understand detailed engineering drawings and data content is essential. Familiarity with BoMs across the subsea production system (SPS) scope of supply, including Systems, Trees, Controls (including Topside (MCS, SCU, EPU, HPU, TUDU) and Subsea (UTA, Flying Leads, SCM, Instrumentation) Production Control System equipment), Manifolds (including subsea valves, hotstabs and ventilation hatches), Connections, Subsea Distribution & Umbilicals and Wellheads.
- Familiarity with Delta-V or SCADA systems is beneficial.
- Familiarity with OREDA based RAM analysis.
- Familiarity with any DNV/ISO standards could be advantageous.
- Intellectually capable, can apply subsea engineering principles in a practical context.
- Pursues continuous development and progression of own skills and knowledge.
- Diligent and dependable in consistent application of established process.
- Professional demeanour with appropriate interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and provide effective trouble shooting.
- Well organized, observant, good communication skills.
- Ability to work with timelines/targets.
- Good team working skills, with the ability to work in multidiscipline environments with minimal supervision.
- Role model Wood’s values & behaviours.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer – Subsea post at Wood PLC Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Wood PLC Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Wood PLC )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Wood PLC – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Wood PLC ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Wood PLC Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Wood PLC ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamilnadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,