Xerox Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021 | Xerox Corporation has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Xerox Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021 : Xerox Corporation has to recruit candidates for Associate Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kochi, Chandigarh . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Xerox Corporation you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Xerox Corporation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kochi, Chandigarh ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Xerox Corporation
Xerox Corporation : Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Detailed Job Description For Xerox Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021
Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
- Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
- Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
- Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
- May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Xerox Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021
- Required: Proficiency and experience working in the technical area of Intelligent Document Processing (Digitisation, OCR/ICR/OMR, Classification Methodologies, Data Extraction Methodologies, ML, AI, NLP, RPA etc)
- Required: Experience in Managing Systems and Solutions using Market Leading Intelligent Capture Products (Kofax, ABBYY, TIS)
- Required: Experience and Interest in working with Emerging Technologies and Innovation within the technical area of Intelligent Document Processing.
- Required: Proficiency and experience working with Relational Databases and SQL Scripting (MS SQL Server)
- Required: Proficiency and experience in working as part of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Code Management & Release Tools (MS DevOps, Github, Team Foundation Server)
- Required: Experience in Managing Teams of Developers, including management of Development Sprints
- Required: Understanding and Practise of AGILE/SCRUM Methodologies
- Required: Proficiency and experience in communication to technical and non-technical stakeholders and peers, including Snr Management, Sales & Pre-Sales and Customers.
- Minimum: Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Minimum: Has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers. Excellent listening skills.
- Minimum: Above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Minimum: Above average proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
- Minimum: Has a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
- Minimum: Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
- Minimum: Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
Documents to be Carried for Xerox Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Xerox Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Xerox Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Xerox Corporation this hiring for which position ?
Xerox Corporation hiring candidates for Associate Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Xerox Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Xerox Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kochi, Chandigarh ,
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires