Xilinx Recruitment 2020 | Design Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Hyderabad , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Xilinx – Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, programmable SoCs, and now, the ACAP. Our highly flexible, programmable silicon, enabled by a suite of advanced software and tools, drives rapid innovation across a wide span of industries and technologies – from consumer to cars to the cloud. Xilinx delivers the most dynamic processing technology in the industry, enabling rapid innovation with its adaptable, intelligent computing.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Design Engineer - Intern|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of System Design Engineer - Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Xilinx Jobs 2020 :
- The Systems Integration and Validation group takes a key role in the development of software and hardware to validate, test, and characterize Xilinx’s next-generation FPGA families at the system level.
- We are looking for an Intern Systems Design Engineer to work in the Systems Integration and Validation team at the Xilinx Hyderabad office.
- The team focuses on pre-silicon, post-silicon validation, triaging issues and debugging system-level issues, and driving complex system-level issues to a resolution together with design and verification team.
- Responsible for pre-tapeout silicon validation using FPGA platforms/Emulation platforms, post-silicon validation, MPSOC bring-up using system-level stress testing software, debugging, characterization testing of MPSOC products with low-power but high-performance multi-core embedded ARM CPU’s.
- Participating in developing regression suite which Python and shell based.
- Run regression tests using our system-level verification tool & Develop scripts to automate regression tests
- FPGA based pre-tapeout MPSOC design validation and support for early software development
- Post-silicon MPSOC bring up/debug/validation, performance and power characterization, high speed interface characterization testing
- Development of validation tests, ranging from directed tests for specific MPSOC blocks and IO interfaces to OS based system tests
- Collaboration with MPSOC architect, design and verification teams, software development teams, and systems team
- Participation in the definition of reference boards and bring up of MPSOC
Skills Required For Xilinx Jobs 2020 :
- Degree in Computer or Electronics Engineering (preferred)
- Programming languages: C, Assembly
- Proficient in scripting languages: Python, Shell
- Some background of designing and developing embedded systems software
- Good communication (verbal and written) and teamwork skills
- Experience/Knowledge with CPU (ARM v8 or x86), bus interface and protocols (AXI, AHB, etc.), high-speed interfaces (DDR, PCIe, Ethernet, SD, USB, SATA etc.), and computer systems
- Experience/Knowledge with FPGA based prototyping and validation
- Experience/Knowledge of post-silicon validation, debug, high-speed interface characterization and compliance/interoperability
- Having a background in MPSOC troubleshooting, including hands-on experience with lab instruments and JTAG based debug systems including oscilloscopes, waveforms analyzer
- Experience/Knowledge of using Xilinx Vivado tools.
Documents to be Carried for Xilinx Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Xilinx Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.