Xome Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : At Xome, we believe the process of buying and selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership, so we’ve reimagined the real estate experience to create a bridge between the offline and online world. Xome is the only platform that digitally connects every major touch-point in the real estate process. Xome makes the process of buying and selling a home more transparent for consumers with status dashboards, dynamic ratings of agents and real estate professionals, and real-time property data — giving our customers unique visibility into all parts of the real estate transaction process.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer -DotNet|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - CSE, IT, ECE|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer -DotNet includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Xome Jobs 2020 :
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Skills Required For Xome Jobs 2020 :
- 2 – 4 years of working experience in ASP.NET technologies with MVC
- Must have hands on coding in C#.NET, ASP.NET , MVC 3.0/4.0
- Must have working knowledge on Entity Framework
- Must have working knowledge on Web services and WCF
- Must have working knowledge on JQuery, HTML, DHTML and Java Script
- Must have strong knowledge on SQL Database server
- Working experience with source controls i.e. VSS, TFS or SVN
- Should be a Team Player as well as Individual Contributor
- Proven understanding of the SDLC.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work with business stakeholders to identify needs and apply appropriate
Documents to be Carried for Xome Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Xome Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.