Xoriant Recruitment 2020 | Linux Engineer | BE, B.Tech, MCA | Mumbai, Pune | Maharastra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Xoriant is a Silicon Valley headquartered product engineering, software development, and technology services firm with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For both technology companies and enterprises, from startups to the Fortune 100, we leverage our expertise in emerging technologies and our high performing teams to deliver innovative solutions that accelerate time to market and keep our clients competitive.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Linux Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune , Maharastra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Linux Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Xoriant Jobs 2020 :
- Maintain and monitor our environments in a 24/7 rotation system
- Develop and improve our monitoring systems, automate repetitive tasks
- Cooperate with international teams
- Identify and address performance challenges
- Document and communicate progress on resolving issues
Skills Required For Xoriant Jobs 2020 :
- Working knowledge of Linux and networking
- Track record of improving and maintaining monitoring tools (Icinga, Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, OpentsDB)
- Incident management skills – must be able to own, cooperate and resolve large scale incidents under time pressure
- Troubleshooting skills to hunt down the root causes of issues and persistence in preventing them from happening again
- Experience handling large numbers of diverse systems with configuration management systems like Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
- Knowledge of both self-hosted and cloud environments (preferably the Google Cloud Platform)
- Ability to work effectively in a globally distributed team structure
- Good English skills (B2+) to effectively communicate about technical matters
Nice to Have:
- Coding experience in Python/Golang/Perl/Ruby
- GCP certificate, CCNA certificate, RHCE or equivalent
- Kubernetes knowledge
- Experience using CI/CD tools
- Operational knowledge of the ELK stack
Documents to be Carried for Xoriant Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Xoriant Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.