Xperi Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Xperi Corporation – Xperi Corporation (Nasdaq: XPER) and its wholly owned subsidiaries, DTS, FotoNation, Invensas and Tessera, are dedicated to creating innovative technology solutions that enable extraordinary experiences for people around the world. Xperi’s solutions are licensed by hundreds of leading global partners and have shipped in billions of products in areas including premium audio, broadcast, computational imaging, computer vision, mobile computing and communications, memory, data storage, and 3D semiconductor interconnect and packaging.
||Company Name||Xperi Corporation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Xperi Jobs 2020 :
As a Software Engineer in Machine Learning for Xperi’s Music Metadata engineering team, you will help develop systems to automatically glean insights from Xperi’s vast music data warehouse that are useful to the business and consumers. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Implement scalable machine learning models as guided by Data Scientists.
- Create robust and manageable pipelines to pull and clean data from various sources, and then use that data to train ML models.
- Move these components into production and help support them.
Skills Required For Xperi Jobs 2020 :
- Experience developing and delivering machine learning-based product features and/or services.
- Experience with machine learning and data analytics tools and libraries such as numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, Jupyter Notebooks and XGBoost.
- Experience with machine learning models such as logistic regression, SVMs, random forests and convolutional neural networks (CNNs).
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Moderate SQL query skills.
- Working knowledge of the Linux CLI.
- Experience working as a member of a distributed Agile team.
Strongly Preferred Skills And Experience
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server.
- Basic knowledge of TensorFlow.
- Familiarity with message broker and stream processing technologies like Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms like AWS EC2.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server
Documents to be Carried for Xperi Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Xperi Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.