Yalo Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | BE / B.Tech | Mumbai , Maharashtra
Company Profile : Yalo – Yalochat helps businesses offer a delightful customer experience on their customers’ favorite apps – Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and WeChat. Every business on Yalochat has a chatbot with an optimized flow that handles customer requests to the point of payment and fulfillment. If at any point the customer need is beyond what the chatbot is capable of doing, the request gets seamlessly transferred to a human agent to provide resolution. Through the Yalochat platform, businesses get an artificial intelligence powered CRM that allows them to handle sales and build personal relationships, at scale, on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and WeChat.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||2 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Yalo Jobs 2020 :
- Hands-on working experience developing secure, scalable enterprise applications.
- Passion and experience building scalable microservices applications.
- Experience creating and consuming Sync and Async processes, SOAP Services, and Restful APIs.
- Identify and solve performance and scalability issues.
- Work closely with Product Managers and UX Designers to deliver fast, reliable, and high-quality products.
- Create end to end integrations with customer APIs.
- Experience working with AWS. (Lambda, API-Gateway, S3 in detail).
- Understanding and experience using NoSQL Databases, such as MongoDB.
Skills Required For Yalo Jobs 2020 :
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience as software engineering preferred in backend positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience working under Agile & Lean software development methodologies and principles.
- Experience with Frontend technologies like ReactJS.
- Experience with Serverless development.
- Experience configuring and doing deployments on CI/CD cloud environments.
- The team members must have a culture of Quality towards software development, high-level understanding of key practices to ensure software quality.
- Comfortable in learning new coding languages and frameworks, and seamlessly switching from one to another, when required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be driven, with a strong focus on teamwork, be able to manage your own time and responsibilities.
- Look for the simplest solutions.
- Be always helpful and positive with team members.
- Be adaptable, you ́ll work in a startup environment.
- Remain cool and stay focused in a crisis.
Documents to be Carried for Yalo Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Yalo Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.