Yes Bank Recruitment 2021 - Yes Bank is recruiting Any Degree, MBA candidates for the role of Business Relationship Partner Apply Online @ official website
Yes Bank Recruitment Notification - Yes Bank Career Notification for Business Relationship Partner role | Yes Bank job opening Online Application. Yes Bank is currently recruiting candidates for Business Relationship Partner positions in New Delhi . Candidates who have completed their Any Degree, MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Yes Bank, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Business Relationship Partner post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Yes Bank Overview
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Relationship Partner|
|Qualification||Any Degree, MBA|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||, New Delhi|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Yes Bank :
Yes Bank is an Indian based global banking services provided bank. In 2004 it had been based by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapur. They primarily deals in the corporate bank as well as retail bank. They operates and provide their services under three branches called Yes Bank, Yes Capital and Yes Asset Management Services. They received many national and international honours for our numerous Businesses together with company Investment Banking, Treasury, Transaction Banking, and Sustainable practices through accountable Banking. Its prime quality, client centrical and service driven Bank. it's grownup into a 'Full Service Commercial Bank' providing a whole vary of product, services and technology driven digital offerings, catering to company, MSME & retail customers.
Detailed Job Description :
- Acquires new CA customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment
- Maintaining good relationship with the customers through regular connects and prompt redressal of any queries / grievances
- Assists the Business Relationship Leader in catchment mapping & scoping exercise and provide regular feedback to BRL / BBL on opportunities / customer needs / competition benchmarking
- Ensures proactive registration & activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- Achieves and strives to exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisition month on month by analyzing transaction banking needs of the customers
- Quality Focus
- Ensures compliance towards KYC and all operational risk parameters and with Bank’s policies and processes
- Ensures timely escalation of issues impacting business and appropriate solutions to address the concerns
- Ensures safety and security of Bank and customer's assets
- Ensures timely submission of MIS reports to relevant stakeholders
- Ensures sourcing of quality current accounts – in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Abides strictly with the selling norms defined by the organization and adherence to guidelines by internal & external regulators Self-Management Responsibilities
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Confidential Page 42 of 130
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks. Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline Professional Certifications
- AMFI/NCFM/NISM/IRDA/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage. Language Skills
- Written and spoken English is essential EXPERIENCE Years of Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role
- Nature of Experience
- Prior experience of B2B sales
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Business Relationship Partner post at Yes Bank includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Yes Bank Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Yes Bank Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Yes Bank Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Yes Bank Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Yes Bank Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Yes Bank Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is , New Delhi
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,