Yes Bank Recruitment 2020 | Collection Manager | BA / B.Com / B.Sc / MA / M.Com | Vijayawada , Andhra Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : Yes Bank – Yes Bank is an Indian based global banking services provided bank. In 2004 it had been based by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapur. They primarily deals in the corporate bank as well as retail bank. They operates and provide their services under three branches called Yes Bank, Yes Capital and Yes Asset Management Services. They received many national and international honours for our numerous Businesses together with company Investment Banking, Treasury, Transaction Banking, and Sustainable practices through accountable Banking. Its prime quality, client centrical and service driven Bank. it’s grownup into a ‘Full Service Commercial Bank’ providing a whole vary of product, services and technology driven digital offerings, catering to company, MSME & retail customers.
||Company Name||Yes Bank|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Collection Manager|
|Qualification||BA / B.Com / B.Sc / MA / M.Com|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Vijayawada , Andhra Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Collection Manager includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Yes Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Monitor various delinquency parameters and maintain delinquency at the desired levels for the location / portfolio assigned.
- Implement and execute collections strategy.
- Ensure achievement of process efficiencies in collections.
- Minimize credit losses and optimize cost of collections.
- Adhere to “Code of Conduct”, Procedures, Policies and guidelines of the Organization.
- Compliance to legal and regulatory norms of the region, organization, regulatory bodies, etc.
- Management of outsourced service provider and agencies and responsible for agency / service provider achieving collections targets.
- Manage escalations and disputes of customers.
- Provide inputs for strategy and highlight anomalies to respective departments within the organization.
- Participate in reviews with senior/top management.
- Portfolio analysis and feedback to top management /senior management /reporting line.
- Co-ordinate with various departments within the organization for issue/dispute resolution.
- People management skills and work towards low shrinkage, low attrition, shift adherence, etc at service provider / agency end
Skills Required For Yes Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Written and spoken English is essential
- Knowledge of local language in regional markets is beneficial
How To Apply For Yes Bank Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.