Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2021 | Yodlee has recruit BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for Associate Software Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2021 : Yodlee has to recruit candidates for Associate Software Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Yodlee you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Yodlee : Yodlee is a leading data aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. More than 1,000 companies, including 12 of the 20 largest U.S. banks and hundreds of Internet services companies, subscribe to the Envestnet | Yodlee platform to power personalized financial apps and services for millions of consumers. Envestnet | Yodlee solutions help transform the speed and delivery of financial innovation, improve digital customer experiences, and drive better outcomes for our clients and their customers.
Detailed Job Description For Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2021
- Strong experience in automation and using latest open source/vendor automation frameworks such as Selenium / Rest Assured
- Analyze user stories, bugs, CRs in order to design and build automated tests within the automation framework. Guide and Mentor junior Test engineers Analyze interpret and summarize test results and metrics and communicate as appropriate to management, stakeholders and team as appropriate
- Experience in testing Web /Mobile Applications and/or API.
- Must have worked on TestNG and Jenkins working knowledge is desirable
- Hands on knowledge of JUNIT and code coverage
- Should possess excellent debugging skills in order to find out the reasons behind the failure of test cases, inefficient code, memory leakages etc in order to improve the quality of the code.
- Experience in core Java Programming & good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge with Oracle, PLSQL
- Non - functional testing experience
- Prepare Test Strategy/Approach for Testing
- Review and prepare test cases
- Automation coverage for every feature and test flow
- Contribute in collecting and improving the metrics.
- Estimate and schedule for features.
- Establish coverage and traceability
- Mentor and train team members.
- Identify and escalate Risks on time and suggest mitigation measures.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2021
- Excellent Analytical and program solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes Experience with Test and defect management tools.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in BFSI domain is an advantage.
- Exposure to CI/CD
- Exposure to UI technologies
- Knowledge of Shell scripting.
Documents to be Carried for Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (26.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Yodlee this hiring for which position ?
Yodlee hiring candidates for Associate Software Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, MCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 – 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires