Yolo Group - Yolo Group Off Campus Drive is recruiting BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA candidates for the role of Data Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Yolo Group Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - Yolo Group Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Data Engineer role | Yolo Group Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. Yolo Group Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Data Engineer positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Yolo Group Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Data Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Yolo Group Off Campus Drive Overview
|Organization||Yolo Group Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Yolo Group Off Campus Drive :
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services
Detailed Job Description :
Our Data Engineering department in Hyderabad is growing, and we are looking for new talent to join us on our journey! 🚀
As a Data Engineer, you will complement our existing database development and maintenance function. You’ll work with the Data Engineering team and other stakeholders to design, develop, and maintain a first-class database solution to support reporting, analysis, and data solution functions within the Company.
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun!
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Build and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Maintain production systems reliability.
- Work with the Platform team to understand Platform architecture and functionality.
- Maintain effective development and UAT environments to support a rapidly changing business.
- Maintain audit and reconciliation.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in all managed DWH datasets.
- Collaborate in DWH technical developments.
- Liaise with Platform and Business teams to support Platform development to be conducive to downstream data consumption
- Optimize databases to ensure efficient/quick data consumption
- Integrate additional data sources into the DWH environment with support from the Business Intelligence team.
- Involve in planning, designing, developing, and maintaining our data repositories, pipeline, and analytical solutions.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Batch of 2023 preferred.
- Should have good problem-solving skills
- Compatible with popular programming languages like Java, Python, or SQL.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse and Database Management Systems.
- It is good to have an understanding of MongoDB, PostgresDB, or similar database.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package 📚 (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings)
- Opportunity to invest in the Group’s own venture fund, Yolo Investments 💸
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, 3 health days per year, and private health insurance
- Celebrating together! 🥳 Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g., child’s first school day, engagement, marriage, etc.
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits 🍎, snacks, drinks, and good vibes
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group 🎉
- Free parking at the office.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Data Engineer post at Yolo Group Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Yolo Group Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Yolo Group )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Yolo Group – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Yolo Group ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Yolo Group Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Yolo Group ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,