Zebra Off CampZebra Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Scientist | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Zebra – We empower the front line of business in retail/eCommerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare and other industries to achieve a performance edge. We deliver industry-tailored, end-to-end solutions that intelligently connect people, assets and data to help our customers make business-critical decisions.
Our market-leading solutions elevate the shopping experience, track and handle inventory as well as improve supply chain efficiency and patient care. Ranked on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers for the last three years, Zebra helps our customers capture their edge
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Scientist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Zebra Jobs 2020 :
Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement
- Interacts with product and service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments.
- Supports Development of Data Model using LookML (Coding language used on Google BI Platform – Looker)
- Support the creation of analytical models with emphasis on predicative and prescriptive analytics apart from Descriptive.
- Support creation of visualization representing patterns/trends in data
- Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments to managers
- Supports the development and coding of software programs, algorithms and automated scripts to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources.
- Support Integration of statistical models into Zebra’s platforms, products or services by collaborating with software development team
- Evaluate new data to collect for products or services under consideration for development or in development cycle
Skills Required For Zebra Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelors degree, Masters or PhD in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related discipline preferred
- 0-2 years
- Statistics modeling and algorithms
- Machine Learning experience including deep learning and neural networks, genetics algorithm etc
- Working knowledge with big data – Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark R. Hands on experience preferred
- Data Mining
- Data Visualization and visualization analysis tools including R
- Work/project experience in sensors, IoT, mobile industry highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Comfortable presenting to Sr Management and CxO level executives
- Self-motivated and self-starting with high degree of work ethic
Documents to be Carried for Zebra Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Zebra Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.