Zeta Off Campus Driver 2021 - Zeta is recruiting BE, BTech (2021 Batch) candidates for the role of DevOps Intern Apply Online @ official website
Zeta Recruitment Notification - Zeta Career Notification for DevOps Intern role | Zeta job opening Online Application. Zeta is currently recruiting candidates for DevOps Intern positions in Mumbai , Bangalore . Candidates who have completed their BE, BTech (2021 Batch) are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Zeta, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the DevOps Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||DevOps Intern|
|Qualification||BE, BTech (2021 Batch)|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Bangalore ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Zeta :
Zeta intends to replace many legacy systems in use by banks for processing payments. Banks need to leapfrog into an era of connected devices and omnipresent commerce. Banking should become an integral part of the commerce and enterprise systems, thereby enabling seamless consumer and business transactions. The average number of interactions an account holder may have with a bank would increase to 12-15 per day in the near term from the current average of 3-4 transactions per month. These could grow to an unimaginably large number in future. Most banking systems aren’t designed for this scale. In many ways, these systems are limiting the imagination of possibilities. We want this changed fundamentally, in an inter-operable and regulatory compliant manner.
Detailed Job Description :
- As an intern you will engage in development operation efforts at Zeta
- Monitor the stability of our products with various internal tools.
- Ensure production servers are meeting the response SLA.
- Scaling the production as per the demand.
- Handle incident response, troubleshooting and fix for various product/services.
- Handle escalations as per policies/procedures.
- Get different internal/external groups together to resolve production site issues effectively.
- Communicate clearly on tickets, phone calls made to the team about various issues.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency to resolve issues.
- Ensure SLA’s and Operational standards are met.
- Raise tickets to different internal groups to resolve recurrent problems, alerts and follow-up on escalated issues.
- Liaison with engineering teams for RCA’s(Root Cause Analysis), permanent resolutions on issues affecting production sites.
- Contribute to Operations handbook.
- Participate in Oncall rotation.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Students graduating in the year 2021, and available to intern for a semester long internship from January to June 2021.
- You are acquainted with many of the below skills/tools –
- Linux: Good understanding of Linux Systems.
- Windows: Windows 2000/2003/2008
- Scripting: Any of Bash/PERL/Ruby/Python/PHP
- Fundamentals: Basic DNS & Networking, TCP/UDP, IP Routing, HA & Load Balancing Concepts
- Application Protocols: SMTP,HTTP,FTP,IMAP,POP
- Systems/Hardware: RAID, LOM/IPMI/IP KVMs, Dell Hardware
- Windows: WMI, Powershell/VB scripts, MS-SQL Fundamentals
- Applications: Postfix/Exim, Database Systems Fundamentals (MySQL/Postgres), Nginx, Apache, HAProxy, Tomcat
- Tools/Utilities: Nagios, DHCP, Kickstart/Cobbler, Yum, RPM, GIT/SVN
- Others: Regular expressions, Rescue Kits like TRK etc
Selection Process :
The selection process for the DevOps Intern post at Zeta includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Zeta Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Zeta Off Campus Driver 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Zeta Off Campus Driver 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Zeta Off Campus Driver 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Zeta Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Zeta Off Campus Driver 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Bangalore ,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,