Zomato - Zomato Recruitment 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer – Backend Apply Online @ official website
Zomato Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Zomato Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Software Engineer – Backend role | Zomato Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Zomato Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer – Backend positions in . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Zomato Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer – Backend post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Zomato Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Backend|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Zomato Recruitment 2023 :
Zomato’s mission statement is “better food for more people.” Since our inception in 2010, we have grown tremendously, both in scope and scale – and emerged as India’s most trusted brand during the pandemic, along with being one of the largest hyperlocal delivery networks in the country. Today, Zomato represents a wide range of cultures through its diversified 5000+ team members, 3.5 lakh+ delivery partners, and our biggest collective of the finest restaurant partners. We are grateful that our business is able to provide upward social and economic movement for millions of households – of our delivery partners, as well as restaurant staff. We think of all of us as one big family!
Detailed Job Description :
- Prior experience with a significant consumer-facing website or service
- Full-cycle PHP code development experience including debugging and performance analysis
- Experience in working with MySQL database and analyzing the efficiency of queries
- Worked with real time web applications and event driven architectures like Node.js or jQuery
- Experience with NoSQL and distributed database like Cassandra or Redis
- Building scalable and performance oriented services with caching techniques and systems like Memcache
- Comfortable with search engines like Solr or ElasticSearch
- Working understanding of NGINX and Apache web servers
- Working knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to build API for our front services and mobile applications
- Passion for products, empathy for users, and aspiration to make big impact
- Strong database design and query writing skills with a commitment to performance and efficiency
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of service oriented architecture, microservices, and distributed systems
- Assure quality of the solutions being developed within the team
- Troubleshoot and debug support issues and code blues autonomously
- Maintain technical mastery of the products being developed
- Person with a track record of delivering innovative solutions in the field of algorithm development
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer – Backend post at Zomato Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Zomato Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Zomato )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Zomato – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Zomato ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Zomato Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Zomato ?
The Job location for this post is ,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,