Zoom Off Campus Drive 2020 | IT Support Analyst | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Zoom was founded in 2011 by experienced leaders and engineers from Cisco and WebEx. Every founding engineer has over 10 years of real-time collaboration software experience. Our mission is to develop a people-centric cloud service that transforms the real-time collaboration experience and improves the quality and effectiveness of communications forever.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||IT Support Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech , CSE, IT, ECE|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of IT Support Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Zoom Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for an IT Analyst Level 1. This is a full time role that will report to the IT Manager and work alongside the existing IT staff. This is a great opportunity to learn about Zoom IT functions in a high tech environment.
Responds to telephone, email, online requests for technical IT support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem using applicable systems and tools. Coordinates with other teams or specialists to resolve moderate IT issues. You will work alongside our team of IT System Administrators and Analyst professionals as your internal experts to deliver the best service possible to clients and customers to ensure a smooth transition into the world of Zoom.
- Work as a team to provide timely and quality IT support services to users world-wide
- Install, configure, maintain, support, repair, and dispose computer hardware, software, printers, desk phones, mobile devices, and similar peripherals
- Response to service issues, requests, and tasks based on priorities and established SLA
- Educate users on IT best practices. Understand their requirements and provide
- appropriate solutions
- Administer user access to IT applications and systems
- Comprehend policies, standards, and follow procedures such as incident, service
- request, change, asset management, etc. Provide inputs to management team on
- improving them
- May contribute to the knowledge base to enhance the self-help information available to users and team members
- May require lifting or carrying equipment up to 30 lbs
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with a high level of initiative and attention to detail and a strong focus on accuracy
- Ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other team members and employees
- Unquestionable integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information required.
- Working knowledge of IT troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Good business communication skills to effectively document results, instructions, and recommendations, with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate basic technical information verbally and in writing to non-technical personnel
- Good customer service skills to understand issues and provide solutions. Possess strong listening skill and empathy. Able to diagnose complicated problems with users in a clear and precise manner. Always follow-up or escalate un-resolved issues to the next level in the team
- Flexible with and accepting of change in a fast paced sometimes unstructured
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the team as our needs and mission evolve
- Strong IT technical knowledge in Windows, Mac, G-Suite, Microsoft Office products, anti-malware, network, VPN, etc.
Skills Required For Zoom Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS or equivalent work
- Minimum 2 years experience in providing IT support or similar technical support
- services to users in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Good written and verbal communications
- Possess a professional attitude and work ethic in addition to being well organized and efficient
- Ability to deal with unforeseen situations and come up with logical solutions to these problems
- Hands-on IT technical knowledge in Windows, Mac, G-Suite, Microsoft Office products, anti-malware, network, VPN, etc.
Documents to be Carried for Zoom Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xero
- x copies.
How To Apply For Zoom Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.