Zoom ( Work From Home ) Off Campus Drive 2020 | System Administrator | BE / B.Tech | Across India
Company Profile : Zoom – Zoom was founded in 2011 by experienced leaders and engineers from Cisco and WebEx. Every founding engineer has over 10 years of real-time collaboration software experience. Our mission is to develop a people-centric cloud service that transforms the real-time collaboration experience and improves the quality and effectiveness of communications forever.
|Details Of Zoom Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Administrator|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Across India ( Work From Home )|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of System Administrator includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (25.09.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Zoom Jobs 2020 :
- Working with Lead Systems Engineer to understand performance and availability requirements; working with Software Engineering to define deployment, configuration and monitoring requirements.
- Establishing and performing release management processes.
- Planning, building, configuring, optimizing and scaling a physical and cloud-based server farm responsible for supporting Zoom
- Leading troubleshooting efforts with production/non-production systems.
- Participating as part of a 24×7 on call rotation.
Skills Required For Zoom Jobs 2020 :
- Experience planning and executing site deployments (AWS, RackSpace, private cloud).
- Expertise automating system administration tasks with scripting tools (Python or shell preferred).
- Aptitude for analyzing and troubleshooting operating system, networking, configuration and performance problems.
- Fundamental understanding of Internet networking protocols: TCP/IP, TLS, DNS, HTTP, SMTP.
- Ability to install, configure and maintain Linux hosts and popular open source applications such as Nginx, Apache HTTPd, Apache Tomcat, Postfix, and MySQL server.
- Experience with monitoring and automation tools such as Ansible, Splunk, Zabbix, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Familiar with system hardening and server security best practices.
Documents to be Carried for Zoom Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Zoom Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.