ZS Associates Recruitment 2020 | Business Operations Associate | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Pune , Magarashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : ZS Associates is a Consulting and professional services firm focusing on consulting, software, and technology, headquartered in Evanston, Illinois that provides services for clients in private equity, healthcare, and technology.
||Company Name||ZS Associates|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Operations Associate|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 – 3 years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Business Operations Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for ZS Associates Jobs 2020 :
Business Operations Associates drive value for clients by optimizing/managing business processes, synthesizing data at regular intervals, maintaining high-quality standards, applying automation leveraging cutting edge technology, performing analyses, updating business rules, presenting results to the clients, answering queries on deliverables and generating focused insights.
- Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data, and processes
- Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis, to include: configuring business rules, synthesizing data and performing quality checks to create error-free deliverables
- Review deliverables with project managers to bring out the key useful insights for key client stakeholders; Develop domain expertise to become increasingly independent in creating insights;
- Develop expertise in software technologies/tools to synthesize data according to business rules
- Interact with internal or client teams to resolve input data issues
- Respond to ad hoc analytical requests from the clients
- Understand, analyze and provide descriptive answers to client queries resulting from deliverables or business questions;
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs;
- Identify and implement business process improvements on our internal processes with the aim of decreasing effort, improving quality and value
- Implement innovations in what we do and how we do things to continuously enhance the value to the business and to our own knowledge.
Skills Required for ZS Associates Jobs 2020 :
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Structured problem-solving skills
- Focus on quality and detail orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Process management, improvement focus and willingness to learn cutting edge tool and technology
- Client service orientation and strong business acumen
How to Apply for ZS Associates Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.