Zscaler Freshers Recruitment As Accounts Executive For MBA/M.Com | Apply online @ official website
About the Company: For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
Position: Accounts Executive – Deal Desk (MBA/M.Com Freshers)
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job Description: The Accounts Executive – Deal Desk will be supporting and assisting the sales and sales operations team in the timely review of the complex proposals and providing inputs based on set policies and frameworks.
The deal desk will provide a mechanism to support non-standard deal requests. A well-functioning deal desk is expected to have a noticeable impact with adjacent activities – like pricing and contracting – that support the deal process. Further, it will allow the sales organization to focus on selling, giving them the opportunity to find and close more deals.
Deal Desk will mostly handle non-standard pricing (and other) deal exceptions.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities / What You’ll Do
- Assist with complex deal creation, beginning with the proposal:
– Helping customers understand billing schedules
– Assist the sales team by quoting complex transactions;
- Manage complex deals through the entire deal process. The complex is defined as anything outside of the guidelines provided to the sales organization for pricing and contract authority.
- Review and approve all deals that pass through the company – mainly for quality control purposes.
- Provide and manage “standard deal” parameters and tools that the sales organization can leverage:
– This will involve working with Sales Operations when creating training materials, conducting training and related refresher courses as rules and policies change.
- Serve as the point of contact for contract negotiations and internal deal issue resolution on behalf of the sales organization.
- Be creative and solutions-oriented:
– The deal desk is empowered to find solutions to non-standard deals that still align with business rules.
- Reduce the cycle time of a deal from the opportunity to execute.
- Actively engage with multiple business units, gathering input to the deal process:
– This will include working cross-functionally to provide the information needed for RFP’s to the sales organization.
- Provide analytics to help with deal decisions, trend analysis, and deal integrity (compliance)
- Post-Graduate in Finance, Accounting or other similar streams ((minimum first division in Graduation/ Post Graduation Level from reputed institute within India). Industrial training during the study period would be an added advantage and such candidates shall be preferred for this role.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams;
- Decent verbal, written and listening skills, as well as the ability to interact professionally with a wide range of staff.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – primarily Excel and Word
Apply Before the link expires For Zscaler Freshers Recruitment.
Apply Link – Click Here to Apply for Zscaler Freshers Recruitment