Zscaler is currently recruiting candidates for Sales Development Representative positions in Mumbai Maharashtra. Zscaler Recruitment 2022 Notification. Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Zscaler, this is your chance to apply.
Zscaler Recruitment 2022
Zscaler is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Sales Development Representative. Here, you will find information about the Sales Development Representative post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Zscaler Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Sales Development Representative
|Mumbai , Maharashtra
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
The Sales Development Representative – Enterprise in India will play a key role in driving new business opportunities for India by qualifying, nurturing and setting appointments for our field sales team in support of our rapidly growing business and high growth market.
- Prospecting into multiple organizations via cold calling, networking, e-mail, as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers within global 2000 or “targeted” companies.
- Qualifying inbound inquiries by educating and developing prospects leading to appointment.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals as well as deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities.
- Consistently meet and exceed opportunity quotas to deliver optimal sales pipeline.
- Articulate Zscaler’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler’s technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Work closely with sales and sales engineering teams in the development of strategic sales approaches.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest and sense of urgency.
- Extensive use of CRM (preferably salesforce.com) to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong attention to detail and a desire to succeed
- Team player who possesses an ability to adapt and work in a fast paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent active listening skills
- Experience in CRM systems (preferably salesforce.com)
- Have a keen interest in technology and developing a career in sales
- Experience in outbound focused position; customer-oriented background required (sales, support, customer service)
- Bachelor’s degree or tertiary qualification
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into Enterprise companies
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control and pipeline management
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Sales Development Representative post at Zscaler includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Zscaler Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Zscaler Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Zscaler Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Zscaler Recruitment 2022?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Zscaler Recruitment 2022 Selection Process?
Ans. Zscaler Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Zscaler Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra