Zscaler Recruitment 2021 - Zscaler is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer, DevTest Apply Online @ official website
Zscaler Recruitment Notification - Zscaler Career Notification for Associate Software Engineer, DevTest role | Zscaler job opening Online Application. Zscaler is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer, DevTest positions in Bangalore , Chandigarh . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Zscaler, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Software Engineer, DevTest post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer, DevTest|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Chandigarh ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Zscaler :
Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
Detailed Job Description :
The Associate Software Engineer, DevTest will report to the Director of Engineering who will be helping our Engineering team to build quality in products that secure applications and data. We develop innovative solutions that are transforming the internet security business, and millions of users rely on our service for data protection and comprehensive security. We also provide real-time analytics to our customers for unmatched visibility and maintain a state-of-the-art NOC. The development team works on web filtering, policy enforcement, next-gen firewall, sandboxing, DLP, and mobile user solutions. Being responsive to our customers and delivering industry-leading mission-critical solutions require precise engineering and a philosophy of continuous improvement, both areas in which Zscaler engineers excel.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for white box and unit testing complex features which include implementing, automating and executing test cases.
- Create and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting.
- Interact with customers and partners to simulate customer scenarios that help validate the product.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Passion and knack for identifying tests that break the code
- Comfort with Java or Python or C programming and a strong grasp of operating systems concepts
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of web test automation
- Understanding of PKI, network security technologies and protocols
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of RESTful APIs, threading, and performance testing
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Engineer, DevTest post at Zscaler includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Zscaler Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Zscaler Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Zscaler Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Zscaler Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Zscaler Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Zscaler Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Chandigarh ,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,