ZSI Recruitment 2020 | Project Fellow & Post-Doctoral Fellow Posts | Total Vacancies 06 | Last Date 31.05.2020 | ZSI Chennai Recruitment Notification @ zsi.gov.in
ZSI Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited by Zoological Survey of India through Email from eligible candidates. Recently ZSI has announced the new employment notice [Advt. No. LTEO-ZSI/01/2020] on 28.04.2020 regarding 06 vacancies and these vacancies are filled in Zoological Survey of India, Southern Regional Centre, Chennai under India Long Term Ecological Observatories Programme (LTEO). As per the ZSI Chennai recruitment notification, these 06 vacancies are assigned to Project Fellows (Research Biologists) & Post-Doctoral Fellow posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the application form to given mail address on before 31.05.2020.
|Organization Name||Zoological Survey of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt.|
|Job Role||Project Fellows (Research Biologists) & Post-Doctoral Fellow|
| ||Job Location||, Chennai ( Tamilnadu )|
|Salary||Rs.25000 - Rs.50000|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Fellows (Research Biologists) & Post-Doctoral Fellow includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of ZSI Jobs 2020
- As per the notification, overall 06 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Remuneration|
|Project Fellows (Research Biologists)||05||Rs.25000|
Eligibility Criteria for ZSI Project Fellow & Post-Doctoral Fellow Posts
- Project Fellows: M.Sc. in Zoology/ Life Sciences/Ecology /Wildlife Biology/ Biodiversity.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow: M.Sc. in Zoology/ Life Sciences/Ecology /Wildlife Biology/ Biodiversity & PhD degree in Arthropod Ecology/Taxonomy.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Project Fellows: 28 years.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow: 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience and shortlisted candidates will be called for
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit the applications through Email only.
- Mail Address: [email protected]
How to apply Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website zsi.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisements” find the advertisement “Project Positions for Long Term Ecological Observatories project 2 Mb”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
How to fill up ZSI Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from ZSI Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Advt No, Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.