Zycus Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Zycus – Zycus was founded in 1998 by Aatish Dedhia to challenge normative procurement practices for more advanced solutions helping global business game up their delivery and market presence. His vision led Zycus to a global clientele starting with GE, Coco-Cola, Porsche, Emirates, and now 300 other global customers spanning across 20 countries. Playing in key markets of North America, APAC, & Europe, Zycus has established 21 years of unquestionable reputation in providing unique and innovative, AI powered Source-to-Pay and Procure-to-Pay suites across verticals like manufacturing, automotive, banking and finance, oil and gas, food processing, electronics, telecommunications, chemicals, health and pharma, education, and more.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Zycus Jobs 2020 :
- Must have working knowledge of Node JS.
- Must have knowledge of any one Node JS framework such as Express.js, Hapi.js, Sails.js, etc.
- Understanding of REST API and MVC.
- Understanding of Asynchronous Request handling techniques.
- Understanding of Unit testing frameworks like Mocha/Chai.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN or GIT.
- Good to have understanding of Design Patterns and SOLID OOP principles.
Skills Required For Zycus Jobs 2020 :
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities
- Should have knowledge of configurations Procurement Tool & aware of SDLC (Added advantage)
- Understanding of Incident Management Tool & aware of basic ITIL concepts (Added advantage)
Documents to be Carried for Zycus Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Zycus Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.