Zycus Recruitment Notification for Product Technical Analyst positions, Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Zycus on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Zycus, this is your chance to apply Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 job vacancy.
Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023
Zycus is recruiting MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) candidates for the role of Product Technical Analyst. Here, you will find more information about the Product Technical Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Product Technical Analyst
|MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech)
|Mumbai , Maharashtra
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
Zycus is looking to hire BE / MBA 2022 – 23 graduates as Product Technical Analyst and is organizing a Walk-In drive on 27th May 2023 at our office in Mumbai, Seepz, Andheri East.
In this role, you will be part of a Global Team and work with our global customers in supporting our AI-driven procurement solution and serve as a subject matter expert on Zycus Procurement Performance and Spend Analytics application.
As a Product Technical Analyst at Zycus, you will:
- Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
- Work on all aspects of Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for the Customer concerns
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Education: MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT/Computer Science
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in 24 X 7 shifts
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Product Technical Analyst post at Zycus includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Zycus Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Zycus Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra