Zycus Off Campus Drive 2020 | Integration Analyst | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Mumbai , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Zycus was founded in 1998 by Aatish Dedhia to challenge normative procurement practices for more advanced solutions helping global business game up their delivery and market presence. His vision led Zycus to a global clientele starting with GE, Coco-Cola, Porsche, Emirates, and now 300 other global customers spanning across 20 countries. Playing in key markets of North America, APAC, & Europe, Zycus has established 21 years of unquestionable reputation in providing unique and innovative, AI powered Source-to-Pay and Procure-to-Pay suites across verticals like manufacturing, automotive, banking and finance, oil and gas, food processing, electronics, telecommunications, chemicals, health and pharma, education, and more.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Integration Analyst-Intern|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Integration Analyst-Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Zycus Jobs 2020 :
As an Intern you would serve as an Integration Analyst on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications and be responsible for:
- Understanding customer’s ERP systems and work on integration of Zycus products with their ERPs such as SAP, PEOPLESOFT, ORACLE etc.
- Interacting with clients and work on requirements gathering, documentation, design, coding, testing and production deployment activities.
- Working on advanced cloud-based technologies and integration technologies using Middleware tools
- Working efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, APIs, File-based Integration solution, MS-Excel, etc.
- Evaluating and suggesting innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
Skills Required For Zycus Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused approach with strong collaboration and logical skills Experience in XML and JSON, SFTP, HTTPs etc.
- Exposure to of working in REST APIs or SOAP Web services
- Strong command over Java
- Understanding of any Middleware tools like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, SAP PI/PO and scripting languages like Oracle PL/ SQL would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in Snaplogic middleware would be preferred
Documents to be Carried for Zycus Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Zycus Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires