Zycus Off Campus Drive 2020 | Test Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Zycus – Zycus was founded in 1998 by Aatish Dedhia to challenge normative procurement practices for more advanced solutions helping global business game up their delivery and market presence. His vision led Zycus to a global clientele starting with GE, Coco-Cola, Porsche, Emirates, and now 300 other global customers spanning across 20 countries. Playing in key markets of North America, APAC, & Europe, Zycus has established 21 years of unquestionable reputation in providing unique and innovative, AI powered Source-to-Pay and Procure-to-Pay suites across verticals like manufacturing, automotive, banking and finance, oil and gas, food processing, electronics, telecommunications, chemicals, health and pharma, education, and more.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Test Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Zycus Jobs 2020 :
- Develops and documents test plans and test cases for newly developed features. Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Integration, Browser Compatibility.
- Creates test plans that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on inputs.
- Manages and reports on test deliverables and test execution and manages the scheduling and prioritizing of daily tasks, manage and maintain lab hardware (SUT)
- Attending requirement review sessions with the relevant stakeholders during the idea phase
- Act as a main point of communication for inter-dependent issues.
- Troubleshoot and address technical environment needs
- Provide weekly status updates on changes
- Addressing and improving the grey areas and implement new processes wherever required.
- Develops test tools and automation for in use testing and directs a test team during test execution, and reports results to development engineers and leadership.
- Should be able to visually map the requirement to the implementation technically and choose the shortest testing path accordingly.
Skills Required For Zycus Jobs 2020 :
- 0-2 years experience in automation testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively on a team and collaboratively across lines of business
- An excellent understanding of hardware and software system architecture and understanding of hardware and software interactions, and able to apply this understanding to resolve issues
- Ability to set and maintain priorities in a fast-paced, schedule-driven environment
Documents to be Carried for Zycus Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Zycus Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.