Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 - Accenture has recruit B.Sc, BCA, BBA, BA, BMS ,B.Com, MA, M.Co, MFA candidates for System and Application Services Associate Apply Online @ official website
- 1 Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 - Accenture has recruit B.Sc, BCA, BBA, BA, BMS ,B.Com, MA, M.Co, MFA candidates for System and Application Services Associate Apply Online @ official website
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 : Accenture has to recruit candidates for System and Application Services Associate positions through off campus in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram, Kolkata. The candidates who are Finished in B.Sc, BCA, BBA, BA, BMS ,B.Com, MA, M.Co, MFA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Accenture you can use this recruitment.
|Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System and Application Services Associate|
|Qualification||B.Sc, BCA, BBA, BA, BMS ,B.Com, MA, M.Co, MFA|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram, Kolkata|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of System and Application Services Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (01.12.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
Join our team that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S,B.PSc,B. Agri & RD,B. ActSc, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M, B.L.I.Sc., B.FA,BBiot, B.S.Micr ,B.Design, B.Plan, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CS and IT Branch)MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree. Eg: You must complete your BBA in 3 years or your B.Tech in 4 years.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Accenture Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Accenture Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is , Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram, Kolkata