Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 | Application Development | BE, B.Tech | Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai | Apply Online
Company Profile : Accenture Services Pvt Ltd – Accenture is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009. Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
||Company Name||Accenture Services Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Application Development Analyst|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai ,|
|Salary||Best in Industry Rs.3.5 LPA|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Application Development Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Accenture Jobs 2021 :
- Prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience.
- Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Lead front end application development for IoT Applications
- Capable of researching and planning POCs on emerging technologies
- Collaborate with backend, platform teams for development and troubleshooting
- Capable of performing in a research and development environment
Skills Required for Accenture Jobs 2021 :
- Hands-on experience in writing code frontend/backend/database server and exposure to test automation frameworks
- Knowledge in Android application- front end & middle ware
- Experience in IoT & Embedded application development
- Experience in Microservices, Spring boot, Kotlin & Cloud computing (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Learn new skills faster and build solutions in niche / emerging technology
- Ability to work in agile, complex systems integration, application development, complex deliveries work with key clients
- Potential to manage client interactions with proficiency
- Working knowledge with source control, build, deployments git / TFS , build definitions
- Ability to ramp up on existing solution/project and quickly contribute towards bug fixes
- Take ownership of the successful implementation and performance of the solution
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.