American Express Recruitment Notification for Customer Service Analyst positions, American Express Off Campus Drive 2024 Notification was officially announced by American Express on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with American Express, this is your chance to apply.
Table of contents
- American Express Off Campus Drive 2024
- American Express Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
- Latest Job Vacancies :
- Detailed Job Description :
- Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Selection Process :
- How To Apply :
- American Express Online Apply Link
- American Express Off Campus Drive 2024 – FAQs
- Q1. How to apply American Express Off Campus Drive 2024?
- Q2. What is the American Express Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process?
- Q3. What is the job location for American Express Off Campus Drive 2024?
American Express Off Campus Drive 2024
American Express is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Customer Service Analyst. Here, you will find more information about the Customer Service Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
American Express Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Customer Service Analyst
|Gurgaon , Haryana
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
Amex Savings is proud to make available a set of on-line deposit products provided by American Express National Bank. In support of these products, we are hiring an Operations Team Care Professional to provide support and handle the life of a Amex Savings and/or CD account from application to closing.
How will you make an impact in this role?
Every one of our Operations Team Care Professionals represents the American Express Brand. They take their work personally because they’re more than a friendly voice, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. The people you’ll work with, and the customers you’ll care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do. We manage the customer relationship with the bank by managing everything from updating addresses to processing applications.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Customer First focus = Easy, Recognize Solve
- Customer service experience with exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Strong computer literacy with a solid working knowledge of current internet technology, the ability to research information for business related purposes and proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail with ability to quickly identify problems and suggest sound resolutions
- Ability to use good judgment in decision-making
- Resilient with the desire to continually improve personal performance, customer satisfaction and business brand
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure with limited supervision
- Ability to effectively manage change and remain calm in stressful situations
- Have a mindset of innovation with a mindset of streamlining internal process for greater speed and agility.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Customer Service Analyst post at American Express includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link ( American Express Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
American Express Off Campus Drive 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply American Express Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the American Express Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. American Express Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for American Express Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Gurgaon , Haryana