DOT – Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2020 | Consultant Posts | Total Vacancies 33 | Last Date 15.12.2020 | Download DOT Application Form @ dot.gov.in
DOT Recruitment 2020: Department of Telecommunication has recently published the vacancy circular on 12.11.2020 for the posts of Assistant Director, Junior Telecom Officer, PA, Steno, Gr.D, UDC, LDC & MTS in Department of Telecommunications. It invites offline mode applications from eligible candidates for DOT Vacancy 2020. As per the Telecommunication Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 33 vacancies are allocated for the above said posts. Applicants who are seeking Jobs in Central Govt those aspirants should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date ends. The last date for receipt of the application for DOT Jobs is 15.12.2020. Department of Telecommunication Jobs 2020 notification & application form is available @ www.dot.gov.in.
The above said DOT careers engagement is purely on Short Term contract basis, which may be extended as per the requirement. Candidates should be retired government servants, retired officials of PSU’s or research organization or equivalent. Applicants should submit the prescribed proforma in the prescribed address given below. DOT Selection on the basis of Preliminary Scrutiny regarding Eligibility/ Interview. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. More details of DOT recruitment vacancy, upcoming Telecom Deputation Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Department of Telecommunication|
|Job Category||Cental Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Director, Junior Telecom Officer, MTS, Steno|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||33 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Acros India|
|Salary||Rs. 20200 - 34800 (per Moth)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Director, Junior Telecom Officer, MTS, Steno includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of Delhi MTS & Other Vacancy 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Junior Telecom Officer||04|
Eligibility Criteria for DOT Consultant Posts:
Educational Qualification for Telecommunication Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in a concerned Engineering Field from a recognized university.
- However Check Notification.
- Must be a retired government servants, retired officials of PSU’s or research organization or equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for further information.
Age Limit for DOT Delhi Jobs:
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process for Department of Telecommunication Carrers 2020:
- DOT selection will be based on Preliminary Scrutiny of Eligibility/ Interview (Walk-In/ Telephonic)
Mode of Application:
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates should send their filled application to Assistant Director General, Telecommunication Engineering Centre, KL Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
How to apply Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website www.dot.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “Engagement of Consultants in Telecommunication Engineering Centre, New Delhi on short term contract basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should download the application form DOT Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.