ECIL Recruitment 2020 | DGM, Personnel Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date 31.12.2020 | ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment Notification @ www.ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released new employment notice [Advt.No.31/2020] on 09.12.2020 for appointment of eligible aspirants on contract basis at Headquarter in Hyderabad. It invites online mode application from 09.12.2020 to fill up 15 vacancies. According to the ECIL recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Senior Deputy General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Personnel Officer & Accounts Officer posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Aspirants who are looking for jobs in Telangana kindly make the online registration on or before 31.12.2020.
Candidates need to submit their print of the online application to given address on or before 11.01.2021. ECIL recruitment process will be based on Personal Interview and selected candidates will be placed at Headquarter in Hyderabad [Telangana]. ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment notification & ECIL recruitment apply online link is available @ www.ecil.co.in. Candidates who studied full time/regular courses will only be eligible to apply. More details of ECIL vacancy, upcoming ECIL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
|Details Of ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Deputy General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Personnel Officer , Accounts Officer|
|Qualification||Engineering, PG Degree, CA, ICWA, CMA|
|Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 - 1,12,000 (per Month)|
|Last Date||31.12.2020 | hard copy : 11.01.2021|
Here you will get the details for the post of Senior Deputy General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Personnel Officer , Accounts Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (07.12.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
ECIL Vacancy Details
- As per the ECIL notification, overall 15 vacancies are assigned for above said posts and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Senior Deputy General Manager||05||Rs 78,800- 2,09,200|
|Deputy General Manager||05||Rs 67,700 – 2,08,700|
|Senior Manager||03||Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Personnel Officer||01||Check Advt|
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Sr. DGM, DGM & Other Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Engineering/ PG Degree/ CA/ ICWA/ CMA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age of superannuation is 60 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on personal interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates and No fee for SC/ST, PWD & Serving/Retired Service Officers/ Internal candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
Steps to apply ECIL Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website ecil.co.in.
- Click “Careers -> E-Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advt No.31/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.