MHC Recruitment 2021 | High Court Madras has announced 04 Vacancies for Research Fellow , Research Assistant Posts in , Tamil Nadu | Last Date to apply 22.01.2021 | www.jobvision.in
MHC Recruitment 2021 : High Court Madras has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Research Fellow , Research Assistant posts. This notification was announced on 16.12.2020. Degree in LAW , LLB candidates can apply for 04 vacancies in Tamil Nadu . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 22.01.2021 Candidate who seeks for High Court Madras can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Research Fellow , Research Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (21.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||High Court Madras|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Research Fellow , Research Assistant|
|Qualification||Degree in LAW , LLB|
|Total Vacancy||04 Post|
| ||Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 to 40,000 (per Month)|
|Apply Mode||Online (Email) Or Offline (postal)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About High Court Madras
High Court Madras : The Madras High Court is the second oldest High Court of India after the Calcutta High Court in Kolkata. It is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The court is one of the three High Courts in India established in the three Presidency Towns of Madras, Bombay and Calcutta by letters patent granted by Queen Victoria, bearing date 26 June 1862. It exercises original jurisdiction over the city of Chennai and appellate jurisdiction over the entire state of Tamil Nadu and Union territory of Puducherry, as well as extraordinary original jurisdiction, civil and criminal, under the letters patent and special original jurisdiction for the issue of writs under the Constitution of India. Covering 107 acres, the court complex is one of the largest in the world, next only to Supreme Court of the United Kingdom, London.
Vacancy Details for MHC Recruitment 2021
- High Court Madras allocates overall 04 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy & salary details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for MHC Recruitment 2021
- Research Fellow: Post Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 pattern).
- Research Assistant: Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Application fees and payment details for MHC Recruitment 2021there is no application fees required to apply for this post
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for MHC Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Candidates age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application :
- Applicants should submit the application via offline (registered post)/ online (mail)
- Postal Address: The Registrar (Recruitment), High Court, Madras – 600 104
- Mail Address: [email protected]
Selary Details : Rs.30,000 to 40,000 (per Month)
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
selection process :MHC will conduct academic record, achievement in co-curricular activities and performance in the oral test for selection of suitable aspirants
How to apply MHC Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest MHC Recruitment 2021 for Research Fellow , Research Assistant posts through Online mode from 16.12.2020 to 22.01.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of High Court Madras
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Send it to the given address Or Mail Id before the last date ends
- Latest Updates : Today job (21.06.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 16.12.2020
- Last date to apply : 22.01.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
MHC Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for MHC Recruitment 2021 ?
Degree in LAW , LLB Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for MHC Recruitment 2021 ?
High Court Madras released 04 vacancies for Research Fellow , Research Assistant Posts
✅ How to apply for MHC Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online (Email) Or Offline (postal)
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Research Fellow - Rs.45,000 / Research Assistant - Rs.30,000. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
30 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for MHC Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 16.12.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
22.01.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online