MHC Recruitment 2021 - High Court Madras has announced 04 Vacancies for Research Fellow , Research Assistant Posts. Last Date to apply 22.01.2021
High Court Madras Recruitment - MHC Recruitment 2021 for Research Fellow , Research Assistant posts | High Court Madras Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login. The has announced a new job opportunity for Research Fellow , Research Assistant posts. This notification was released on 16.12.2020. Eligible candidates who have completed their Degree in LAW , LLB can apply for the 04 vacancies available Tamil Nadu . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 22.01.2021. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
MHC Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Organization||High Court Madras|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Research Fellow , Research Assistant|
|Qualification||Degree in LAW , LLB|
|Total Vacancy||04 Post|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 to 40,000 (per Month)|
|Apply Mode||Online (Email) Or Offline (postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About High Court Madras :
The Madras High Court is the second oldest High Court of India after the Calcutta High Court in Kolkata. It is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The court is one of the three High Courts in India established in the three Presidency Towns of Madras, Bombay and Calcutta by letters patent granted by Queen Victoria, bearing date 26 June 1862. It exercises original jurisdiction over the city of Chennai and appellate jurisdiction over the entire state of Tamil Nadu and Union territory of Puducherry, as well as extraordinary original jurisdiction, civil and criminal, under the letters patent and special original jurisdiction for the issue of writs under the Constitution of India. Covering 107 acres, the court complex is one of the largest in the world, next only to Supreme Court of the United Kingdom, London.
Research Fellow , Research Assistant Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Research Fellow , Research Assistant posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 04 vacancies for Research Fellow , Research Assistant Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
- High Court Madras allocates overall 04 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy & salary details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
Education Qualification :
- Research Fellow: Post Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 pattern).
- Research Assistant: Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Application fees :there is no application fees required to apply for this post
Age limit :
- Candidates age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application :
- Applicants should submit the application via offline (registered post)/ online (mail)
- Postal Address: The Registrar (Recruitment), High Court, Madras – 600 104
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Research Fellow , Research Assistant - Rs.30,000 to 40,000 (per Month)
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
selection process :MHC will conduct academic record, achievement in co-curricular activities and performance in the oral test for selection of suitable aspirants
How to apply MHC Recruitment 2021:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest MHC Recruitment 2021 for Research Fellow , Research Assistant posts through online mode from 16.12.2020 to 22.01.2021. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the High Court Madras.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Send it to the given address Or Mail Id before the last date ends.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||16.12.2020|
|Last date to apply||22.01.2021|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download MHC Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply MHC Recruitment 2021
Online Apply Link
MHC Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for MHC Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online (Email) Or Offline (postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 16.12.2020
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
22.01.2021 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You