NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2021 | NatWest Group has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2021 : NatWest Group has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with NatWest Group company you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.04.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Company Name||NatWest Group|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About NatWest Group
NatWest Group : We’re a business that understands when our customers and people succeed, our communities succeed, and our economy thrives. As part of our purpose, we’re looking at how we can drive change for our communities in enterprise, learning and climate. As one of the leading supporters of UK business, we’re prioritising enterprise as a force of change. We’re focusing on the people and communities who have traditionally faced the highest barriers to entry and figuring out ways to remove these. Learning is also key to our continued growth as a company in an ever changing and increasingly digital world. By setting a dynamic and leading learning culture, our people prosper, and our customers are given the tools to continue to improve their financial capability and confidence.
Detailed Job Description For NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2021
As a Software Engineer for the bank, you’ll design, develop and deploy applications capable of meeting and exceeding the anticipated load, performance and availability volumes, including load balancing, performance testing and benchmarking.
You’ll be working within a feature team and using extensive experience to engineer software, scripts and tools that are often complex, as well as liaising with other engineers, architects and business analysts across the platform.
You’ll also be:
- Producing high quality software which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimize our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
Job Qualification and Skills Required For NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2021
You’ll need a background in software engineering, software design, architecture, and an understanding of how your area of expertise supports our customers. You’ll also have experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking or stubbing and unit testing tools. It’ll be ideal if you have a background in solving highly complex, analytical and numerical problems.
You’ll also need experience in deployment and delivery of Java services on AWS, configuration of AWS infrastructure through automation tools in Agile, CI/C, Spring ,RxJava or RxJava2, VertX, Kubernetes, terraform, Cucumber, REST, Maven, CI/CD pipeline automation, Cloud security like network perimeter, and related security services WAF or API Gateways.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools and wikis as well as experience of designing and implementing APIs
- Coding experience in multiple programming languages
- Experience of DevOps and Agile methodology and associated toolsets and methodologies
- Knowledge of relational, in-memory, distributed and NoSQL databases
- Experience of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, automation, virtualization, optimization, availability and performance
Documents to be Carried for NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Common Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (20.04.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ NatWest Group this hiring for which position ?
NatWest Group hiring candidates for Software Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per company norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|Amazon Off Campus Recruitment||Software Development Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Reliance Jio Off Campus Recruitment||Graduate Engineer Trainee||
|Vodafone Off campus Recruitment||Software Engineer Trainee||
|Expedia Off Campus Recruitment||Software Development Engineer||
|Axelerant Off campus Recruitment||Graduate Engineer Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA
|Boeing Off Campus Recruitment||Application Developer||
|Newgen Software Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|CloudOnHire Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|GE Healthcare Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||