SSC Sub Inspector (SI) 2022 – Previous Question Paper | SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Question Question Papers | SSC Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination
SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Question Papers : Candidates who are searching for SSC Sub-Inspector Question Papers can get them here. You can download SSC Sub-Inspector Previous Papers from this page. In this article, we are providing information about the SSC SubInspector (SI) Previous Years Question Papers PDF Download solved previous papers.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Sub-Inspector (Central Armed Police Forces)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
The candidates can download SSC-Sub Inspector previous papers PDF from this page. After downloading the model papers the candidates have to start their preparation. In this page, the contenders can check SSC-Sub Inspector solved previous papers and exam pattern along with Syllabus. By doing more practice on SSC-Sub Inspector solved papers candidates can hit the written test without any confusion. By practicing more and more previous year question papers the applicants can attempt the exam easily without any confusion and they can crack the written test successfully.
SSC Sub-Inspector (SI) Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected based on
- CBT Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Mode of Selection:
- All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of the Notice of Examination, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Paper-I).
- Admission Certificates for all stages of examination will be issued online on the websites of concerned Regional/Sub-Regional Office of the Commission. Candidates are therefore advised to regularly visit the websites of the Commission Headquarters (https://ssc.nic.in) and concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional office of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the examination centres opted by the candidate are located (details at Para
- Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II (without adding bonus marks to NCC) are as follows:
- UR: 30%
- OBC/EWS: 25%
- All other categories: 20%
- On the basis of their performance in Paper-I (including bonus marks in case of NCC certificate), candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in PET/PST Examination. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different cutoff marks in each part of Paper-I taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
- PET/ PST are mandatory but qualifying in nature. Ex-Servicemen are not required to undergo PET.
- Only those candidates who qualified in PET/PST will be allowed to appear in Paper-II Examination.
- On the basis of their performance in Paper-I and Paper-II (including bonus marks in case of NCC certificate), candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Medical Examination.
Preference for posts: The candidates shall be required to indicate their preference of post(s)/force(s) for which they would like to be considered in their order of preference. The details of various posts/forces with their respective codes are as follows:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (A)
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (B)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (C)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (D)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (E)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (F)
SSC Sub-Inspector (SI) Previous Papers PDF Downloading Links:
|SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Previous Papers 2020 PDF Download – All Shifts||Download|
|SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Previous Papers 2018 PDF Downloads – All Shifts||Download|
Search Terms : ssc capf si previous year question paper, ssc si previous year question paper, ssc cpo previous year paper, ssc cpo previous year paper pdf download, ssc cpo previous year question paper pdf in hindi, ssc cpo previous year paper book, ssc cpo previous year paper with solution,