Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Across India | Apply Online
Company Profile : Vodafone India Ltd – Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, showing young people that a phone is not just for fun and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
||Company Name||Vodafone India Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Jr.Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
The IT Development Engineer contributes to the development of applications / products in line with the technology roadmap and standards. The IT Development Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in IT Development and delivers the development of programme logic for new applications/products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing). Typically reports to the IT Development Manager.
- Follows IT Development processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of development of applications / products;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning);
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of providing technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
- Owns the strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Skills Required For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
- MicroServices and APIs
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Dev Ops
Documents to be Carried for Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.