Accenture Recruitment Notification for Associate Software Engineer (ASE) positions, Accenture Recruitment 2024 Notification was officially announced by Accenture on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Accenture, this is your chance to apply.
Accenture Recruitment 2024
Accenture is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer (ASE). Here, you will find more information about the Associate Software Engineer (ASE) post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Accenture Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
|B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc
|Freshers (0 - 11 Months)
|Bangalore , Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurugram, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, Coimbatore
|Rs 4.61 LPA
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
o Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
o Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years.
- Your highest educational qualification only will be considered
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Engineer (ASE) post at Accenture includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Accenture Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Accenture Recruitment 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Accenture Recruitment 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Accenture Recruitment 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Accenture Recruitment 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. Accenture Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Accenture Recruitment 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurugram, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, Coimbatore